Online Real Estate System (ORES) is web based Property Management Software that use to search, enter and edit property portfolios by Estate agents, customers or guests. ORES is beneficial to either a real estate agent or customers. This Property Management Software can be used to store and search the property portfolios. On the website, real estate agent can put the information regarding property portfolios. A general user or customer can browse such portfolios and later buy, sell or rent these portfolios ranging from residential and luxurious to commercial options which include homes, villas, apartments, flats, farm houses, residential lands/plots, and commercial lands/plots, shops in markets and plazas in different cities accross the cuntry.
Main Functions / Features of ORES
- Registration of client / companies, customers, Estate Agents.
- Accepts client’s requests and needs including Benefits if you decide to buy sell or rent.
- Search for property portfolios to buy/rent.
- Buy, Sell or Rent a property portfolio.
- Property price by customers or Estate agents.
- Property consulting services and hold by Estate agent.
- Property record management.
- Customers record management.
- Agents Directory Management.
- Biding management and Handling.
- Advertisement management and handling.
- Automatic Email and auto generated SMS to clients when a property portfolio is added.
- Category management.
- Construction and development features including wages and expenditures.
- Property portfolio reports.
- Registered Customer/user/client reports.
- Bidding winner reports for estate agents
How to use Property Management Software
Site Admin Registers clients (companies) and their Agents in system manually by log-into the system using username "Admin" and Password "prix$ol".
The admin user is responsible for overall site management some of them are listed below:
- Manage Clients and their Agents
- Add or modify Advertisement
- Manage Property Category, Mode and Type under the menu Site SETUP
- Area SETUP which includes managing of Countries, States, Cities and Areas
Initially property portfolio (Type, location, price and pictures) created by estate agent or customer. Registration is required on ORES before adding new portfolio. Once the property portfolio is add to ORES it can later be modified by respective customer, agents. Property Management System presents these property portfolios to other customers and anonymous users.
Other customers and anonymous users search property portfolios according to their needs and participate in bid after registering if not already registered on ORES. After specified date bid is finalize and estate agent contact with winner bidder for further processing (Registered customers can also contact each other directly if they do not want to involve agents). Once a property is sold or rent out the status of the property updated by the Estate agent.
You need to find and modify following line of code in web.config file before testing or deployment.
<network host="smtp.gmail.com" password="*******" port="587"
Requirements and Structure of Software
The software is designed run on windows based systems while using SQL database on the backend and uses following minimum systems requirements in order to efficiently perform its operations.
Main tools & technologies used in this project are as follows:
Front End: Microsoft ASP .NET / Microsoft VB .NET
Back End : Microsoft SQL Server 2010
Property Management Software is free and open source and provided under the GNU General Public License v3.